- A user who launches a sponsorship campaign on the platform.
- Only the corporate user who passes the verification processes can start sponsorship campaigns once the platform is online.
- Every user registers on the platform will be recognized as a backer
- A user who can purchase ticket redeem rights with on the platform.
- If a backer wants to deposit cryptocurrency on the platform, he must pass the KYC/AML procedures to comply with all the local regulations.
1. Launch Dapp (beta)
2. Launch the first prototype for sponsorship campaign
3. Integrate with Accupass
1. Private Sales
2. International Roadshow
3. Event planners recruit
4. Build up community
5. Running for angel round invetment
( both equity and token )
1. Release Dapp
2. Support 3rd-party stable coins to deposit
3. Integrate with another currency conversion company
4. Hold events to recruit event planners on the platform
5. Launch the first international sponsorship campaign
1. Public Sales
2. Roadshow for the Event Planners
3. Increase community
1. Launch secondary market platform (Beta)
2. Open for all the international event planners to submit applications for the sponsorship campaign
1. Close the Public Sales
2. Roadshow at different international cities
3. Speed up community
4. Prepare cooperate with exchanges/otc platform
1. Release secondary market platform
2. Integrate with other ticketing platform
1. Maintain community
2. Increase event panners
3. Trading EST to BTC, ETH, and USDT on the exchange.